Happy New Year from Marquis Food Service! We are excited to again be your premier event services caterer for 2015. Marquis Food Service had a blast serving Plymouth, Canton, and all of Southeastern Michigan!
Let’s have another great year and enjoy a easy 2015 Superbowl recipe.
Twisted Chicken Sliders for 2015 Superbowl Party
- 8 whole grain buns
- 4 Skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 2 cups of sharp Cheddar
- 1/2 cup of honey
- 1 Pound thick-cut bacon, sliced in half
- 1/2 cup of country/grainy mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Crushed red pepper
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- Black Ground Pepper
- Juice from one lemon
Directions to our Twisted Chicken Recipe
1) Cut the chicken breast in half down the middle to get 8 pieces of chicken breast.
2) Create the taste! Take a large bowl and mix together honey, mustard, salt, lemon juice, crushed red peppers, and pepper to taste.
3) Place the chicken into the mixing bowl to coat it. Then , using plastic wrap cover the bowl, place it in the refrigerator for 2 to 4 hours.
4) While your chicken is in the fridge, cook your bacon until it is chewy. Save 1/4 cup of bacon grease for later. The rest of the grease can be disposed of. You do not need to clean the skillet.
5) Turn on the heat on your stove to medium-high and remove the chicken from the bowl. Place the chicken inside of the skillet to cook on 3 to 4 minutes on each side. Brush some of the bacon grease that you saved from earlier on the chicken to add flavor.
6) Lastly, add two pieces of bacon to each piece of chicken breast. Add some cheddar on top of the bacon and place on the buns to serve.
Share with us your photos of your 2015 Superbowl pictures on our Facebook page!